Sunday, February 28, 2010

End Of Week 1

It's the end of the first week in my journey and I already see a difference in my gut! I'm so freaking excited about this and now it doesn't seem so impossible to get back into the shape I was only 9 months ago. I haven't been ACTUALLY going out to run but I use my wii fit, take the stairs and work instead of the elevator, I walk more briskly when going to my car as I'm leaving work and walking more briskly when going in to work, even though I really don't want to be there. I've also been counting calories. Not like a calorie counting nut, but I have been watching them. Being on a vegetarian diet helps a lot too. When I get hungry I have a cup of coffee with 3 teaspoons of organic unbleached sugar (15 cals) the coffee has 0-4 cals. It usually helps me when my daily intake is 400 calories less so that I can fill the rest with coffee or water and an occasional apple or banana if the coffee starts to upset my stomach because of drinking way too much of it without getting nutrients from food. Here is my big unveiling, you might not see a difference, but I do!

No comments: